You bought an app but it did not work properly on your device. You can easily report problems with your iTunes Store purchases via the iTunes Store. Here is how:
- Launch iTunes > Choose Store > Sign in.
- Store > View My Account > Purchase History then Click the Report a Problem button.
- Fill out the form explaining the problem you are having.
- Submit the problem report and wait for a response from Apple, they usually respond within 24 hours.
- When Apple emails your invoice, there will be a link on the invoice. You may also click the “Report Problem” link next to the app that you are having issues with to report your problems.
- Problems with in-app purchases or free apps, report them here: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/
- Before reporting your issue, make sure that you followed these troubleshooting steps explained here.