Some apps may offer services based on subscriptions or recurring charges, like video services and media services. This means that you will be charged periodically (on a monthly or annual basis) for content or services. There are also apps that offer subscription trials to users. If you want to stop your subscription payments or recurring charges, you need to turn off auto-renewing subscriptions. Here is how:
How to turn off subscription payments on an iOS device; iPad, iPod and iPhone
- Launch the App Store.
- Tap “Featured.”
- Scroll down and tap your Apple ID (sign in with your Apple ID, if you have not done so already).
- Tap the View Apple ID and enter your password.
- Scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
- Choose an app subscription that you want to cancel.
- Turn off “Auto-Renewal.”
How to turn off subscription payments in iTunes on a Computer
- Open iTunes and select Store > Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID info.
- Click Store > View My Account.
- Scroll down and find Settings section.
- You will see Subscriptions option, click “Manage.”
- Click on the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Select the Off button to turn off Auto-Renewal.
Now you’ve canceled your subscription and stopped further payments. You will no longer be billed for the subscription that you’ve cancelled.