With Keynote, you can create presentations that play by themselves on your iPad. This means that you can automatically advance your slides instead of tapping or clicking. To do this:
- Design your presentation.
- After you finish, tap the “tools” icon then select Advanced and Presentation Type.
- Tap Self-Playing. You can set the timing in seconds.
- If you want your presentation play continuously, tap “Loop Presentation.”
- iPad troubleshooting, How to fix your iPad problems
- The iPad cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (1156), fix
- How to use Web Inspector on iPad / iPhone to set up remote debugging with Safari