Several users have reported that App Store is not working, specifically they are receiving “too many HTTP redirects” error messages. If you are completely unable to access the App Store on your iOS device; follow the instructions below. After performing each step, please test to see if the issue is resolved.
- Force the App Store app to close. To to this, click the Home button twice, tap and hold on the App Store app icon and when it starts to jiggle, tap the (-) to close it.
- Open Settings > iTunes & App Stores and tap your account name > View Apple ID > Enter your Apple ID password and Tap done. Quit Settings and try opening the App Store again.
- Restart your iOS device
- Reset your device (iPad, iPhone or iPod touch) by holding the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo and then turning turn back on.
Note: Some users have reported that they are getting the same error with the Netflix app.
- App Store not working: Blank Screen
- App Store app crashing, fix
- App not working: How to troubleshoot your App purchased from the App Store
- How to report a problem for an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App