You can sync your device, iPad, iPhone or iPod running iOS 5 or later, automatically or manually over Wi-Fi wirelessly. If you are experiencing Wi-Fi sync problems (e.g. wireless sync stopped working, poor performance, ), please refer to the following tips:
- Make sure that your iOS device and iTunes are up to date.
- Make sure Wi-Fi Syncing is enabled (How to Use Wi-Fi Sync for iPhone, iPad, & iPod touch)
- Turn off your router, computer, iOS devices. Then restart (in this order) Router, Computer and iTunes and then iOS Device
- Make sure that your have an active Wi-Fi, internet connection. Make sure that iOS devices and computer are connected to the same network over Wi-Fi.
- Toggle off and on Wi-Fi by tapping Settings > Wi-Fi
- Uncheck and recheck “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” in iTunes