Several users have reported that a error message that prevent users from buying/downloading/updating apps. The error message is:
Account Not In This Store. Your account is not valid for use in the … Store. You must switch to … Store before purchasing ( Your account is not valid for use in the Canadian Store. You must switch to U.S. Store before purchasing.)
To fix this issue:
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores
- You will see your Apple ID; tap it and a pop up will show up.
- Tap “Sign Out”
- Enter your Apple ID and password to sign back in.
- Tap home button and try downloading your app again.
- If still does work, try changing your iTunes and App Store country by tapping Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Apple ID: > View Apple ID > Country/Region.