Is your iPhone slow to respond? Is it running slower and slower? You may experience your device running slower at times. Here are a few tips to speed up your iOS device:
- Clear Safari’s history and cookies. Simple tap Settings > Safari and tap “Clear History” and “Clear Cookies and Data”
- Delete Safari’s “Website Data”. Simply tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data and tap “Remove All Website Data”
- Completely close all your apps. When too many applications run in the background, they may slow down the iPhone. Do do this, double click the Home button, then press and hold one icon until you see wigging icons with a red “-” sign. This means it is ready to close apps. Tap the “-” sign to close apps. Note that this does not remove any apps, just close it.
- Another way to increase performance is to free up some hard drive space. Make sure that your iPhone has at least 10% of its available memory free (Settings > General > About). OS X-based systems require some free space to operate properly. If your device does not have enough space, delete apps or photos that you do not use or need.
- Reset your iPhone by pressing and holding both the sleep/wake button (on top of the iPhone) and the Home button (centered below the screen) for a few seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Home button not working or unresponsive, fix
- iPhone Not Connecting to Cellular Network: How to Troubleshoot
- iPhone 5 will not turn on, fix
- ‘No Service’ or ‘No SIM Card Installed’ message on iPhone, fix