Several users have reported that they are getting the following error message when setting up a work email on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad; to synchronize an iOS device with an Exchange server: “Exchange Account: Unable to Verify Information”. If you are having this issue, please follow these steps until the issue is addressed:
Note: Make sure that your credentials are correct. To check, simply visit the web access and verify your credentials. For instance, sign in to your account using Outlook Web App and click the drop-down arrow next to the Help question mark, and then click About and verify the server name.
- Restart your device by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears and slide the slider. Then turn your device on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Toggle off and back on Airplane Mode
- Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- “Domain” field may not necessary. Leave it blank! and try again
- Remove your existing account
- Enter again your account details
- When you receive ‘Unable to verify’ pop up message, tap OK and add this account anyway by tapping save.
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Exchange account > Account and turn off “Use SSL” and tap Done.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and try to add your account via your cellular connection.
- It may be that your email password is too long. Try to change your password to a shorter one and try again.
- Mail error: MFMessageErrorDomain error 1032; fix
- Mac OS X 10.6.4: Mail.app Missing Subjects
- How to save images / photos from Safari or Mail on iPad / iPod / iPhone