Several users have reported that they were unable to access the iTunes Store (or unable to purchase from iTunes Store) on their computers or iOS devices. Users have also reported that they see this alert message:
- Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction.
Fix # 1 (Computer):
- Launch iTunes then iTunes Store on your computer
- Click “Account” and sing in using your Apple Id and password
- Scroll down and click “reset all warnings for buying and downloading”
Fix # 2 (iOS device, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch)
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > Your Apple ID > View Apple ID and enter your Apple ID password, if asked.
- Tap Payment Information
- Re-enter the “Required” Security Code field along with verifying the remaining fields. tap “Done”
- iTunes Match not working, fix
- How to hide or unhide your App Store, iBookstore and iTunes Store purchases