Several users have reported that they are having difficulty singing in to Game Center or creating an account with the application. If you are having this issue, please try the following tips. Check to see if your problem is resolved after each step before going to the next one.
Fix Login or Sign up Problems
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
- Make sure that your iOS software is up to date.
- Try turning off and then on your Wi-Fi router.
- Try singing up or signing in to your account using the Game Center app instead of a game.
- Launch a game that supports Game Center, when it prompts you, select to log in to Game Center with an existing account (do not select the “create a new account” option). Then use your Apple ID to sign in.
- Reset your Apple ID/Game Center password. To manage your Apple ID account, visit My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
- If you own multiple devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone etc); try another device to sing in to Game Center.
- Make sure that the date, time, and time zone are set correctly. Enable “Set date and time automatically” (Mac OS X: Apple menu > System Preferences > Date & Time; iOS: Settings > General > Date & Time).
Let us know if any of those methods help you resolve the issue. Happy Gaming!