We are currently receiving a lot of user complaints that FaceTime is not functioning properly. Users are reporting connection problems and call failing problems leaving them unable to make video calls.
As of now, Apple’s system status page shows that FaceTime is not down. However if you are having issues, please see our troubleshooting articles:
- FaceTime Help & Tips – How to Fix Your Problems
- FaceTime for Mac not working, fix
- FaceTime: Poor connection error on the iPhone or iPad, fix
- iMessage and FaceTime Problems and their solutions
- FaceTime not working; how to troubleshoot FaceTime to fix your problems
- FaceTime call failed