Apple has released iTunes 9.2.1, which addresses a number of issues we’ve previously reported, including slow syncing, iOS 4.0 device issues when restoring from problematic backups and problems caused by third-party plug-ins.
The full list of bug fixes:
- “Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins
- Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items
- Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2
- Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.”
The new release is available as a standalone download for Mac or Windows or through Software Update.
Problems after the update? Let us know.