You may be unable to access the iTunes Store and/or App Store on your iOS device. If you are experiencing this issue, here are some tips for troubleshooting:
- Make sure that you have a Wi-fi / 3G connection and these are turned on.
- Try resetting your Wi-Fi router by turning it off and then on again.
- Check and verify that Restrictions on your iPad is turned off (Settings > General > Restrictions).
- Tap Settings > Store on your device and sign out, then sign in again.
- Tap Settings > Store > Apple ID > view Apple ID and turn off Genius for Apps.
- Turn off and on (restart) your iPad.