Several users have reported that they are having trouble connecting Facebook to Instagram. Users are receiving the following error message:
“Facebook Login Failed. Make sure you’ve allowed Instagram to use Facebook in iOS Settings -> Privacy -> Facebook.”
Please try the following fixes to resolve your issue:
- Remove Instagram by holding your finger on Instagram icon until it jiggles then tap the (X) to remove and touch delete when prompted.
- Reinstall Instagram (How to find / re-download your deleted App Store purchases)
- Launch Instagram
- Tap “Register”
- Tap “Use Your Facebook Info”. This will launch Facebook. Then allow Facebook to use instagram.
- Then go back and sign in with your Instagram username.
- Log in to Facebook on your computer
- Search for Instagram by typing “Instagram” into search
- Click the Instagram App
- You should see a blue option “Send to Mobile” and click “Send to Mobile”
- On your iPhone or iPad, you should now get a notification and now Instagram should work.