Several users have reported that they are unable to connect to the Internet using hotspot personal Wi-Fi. If you have this issue using Personal Hotspot wirelessly with other Wi-Fi devices, try the following tips to resolve your problem:
- Turn Personal Hotspot off. Make sure that Wi-Fi is on ( Settings > Wi-Fi) then turn Personal Hotspot on.
- Turn off Wifi and on again (Settings > Wi-Fi)
- Turn off cellular, then turn it back on a few seconds later.
- Make sure that you are entering the Wi-Fi password correctly.
- If you are trying to connect more than one devices to your Hotspot, there may be a limit for how many devices can connect to and share a Hotspot Wi-Fi network. Check your wireless carrier company.
- Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.