All the iDevices have a significant difference than other devices. That is, their very own Bluetooth Technology. Only an iDevice user can connect to another iDevice user, and no other device can connect to them. Bluetooth is essential in our day to day life, as we often have to transfer important files through Bluetooth. But if the Bluetooth system of your device is faulty, you’ll have to face a lot of problems.
We noticed that some iPhone 5 users are facing Bluetooth problems. Many of them posted about this in the Apple Discussions Forum. Our experts have found some solutions for different types of possible reasons of this Bluetooth problem. Just check them out.
- Turn on the iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Select the option ‘General’
- Select ‘Bluetooth’ setting. Under the Bluetooth settings, make the phone visibility as ‘Shown to all’.
- Restart the mobile
- Now, try to open Bluetooth.
- Go to Settings
- Go to General
- Turn ON the Bluetooth of your iPhone
- Turn on the Bluetooth option of the device that you want to connect to your iPhone
- Tap on the Devices
- Select the Device from the device list that you would like to connect to
- From there, you’ll see the General Settings option
- Search for Bluetooth settings
- Reset them
If by chance this method doesn’t work, then you can also reset the whole settings of your iPhone and you’ll get the result. But you do not need to worry, because you are not going to lose any of the content for that.
If any of these methods won’t work, then it might be because the Bluetooth of your phone or the other device is not working anymore. If this happens and you’ve got warranty, then take the phone to an Apple Store for repair.
If you are facing any Bluetooth related problem in your iPhone 5, follow those steps as soon as possible. Best of luck!