Apple’s latest mobile OS software version iOS 7 is the most anticipated iOS the company has ever released. But unfortunately, it has gotten itself into choppy waters ever since its launch. Some users have been braving delays in downloading the OS, while many of the users who luckily managed to download are now battling severe problems and a lot of bugs and software glitches making it more of a bad dream rather than a luxury. The worst part of the update was, many of the users even had to delete all their apps for upgrading to iOS 7 and they didn’t even just have enough space for downloading iOS 7.
After getting a bunch of complaints, Apple is looking into those issues. But we have come out with a helpful set of solutions that will help you tide over this current period of uncertainty. These are the commonly occurring glitches on iOS7, and the most common of them which iPhone users are mostly suffering is Apple Logo Glitch after trying to update to iOS.
When a user tries to update to iOS 7 in a wrong or improper manner, as a result it will always end up with a device that will fail to start up properly and keep the user stuck in a blank screen with Apple Inc. logo on it. This is the first sign that the firmware has got a problem.
The solution is:
- Open up iTunes in your computer> Select the DFU (Default Firmware Update) mode.
- Connect your iPhone into the PC> Press both the “Sleep and Home” button for about 10 seconds and after that, release the sleep button. But you must continue pressing the home button until iTunes detects your iPhone in recovery mode.
- While iPhone is working in DFU mode, the phone screen will be shown completely black. It might take you about a few attempts to get into the DFU mode. But before working in DFU, please do remember to restore the phone’s backup using iTunes.
- Select your iPhone from the iTunes device list. At the left side, you’ll get a list of connected Apple devices. Select your phone from there.
- Users have to reinstall the iOS 7 update process properly this time to get the iPhone working again.
Moreover, if any iPhone user who failed to update to iOS 7 reads this article carefully and follow these step-by-step instructions watchfully, he/she can surely solve this problem easily and can enjoy the luxury of iOS 7.
More: iOS 7 Lag on iPhone 4