Several users have reported that their wifi was disabled following the upgrade to iOS 7. Users have also reported that iOS 7.0.4 upgrade deletes or disables the phone’s Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi settings may appear grayed out or dim. If you are having this issue, please try the following tips to fix:
Test the Wi-Fi connection after performing each step. If the problem is not fixed, continue to the next step.
- Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note that this will reset your Wi-Fi passwords etc.
- Make sure that Airplane mode is off.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Reset your iPhone by pressing and holding the sleep/wake and the home button together until you see the Apple logo. Note that this will not erase any of your content or settings.
- Turn off your router and modem, and turn back on.
- Update your router firmware, if there is an update.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and on.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi > your Wi-Fi network name> (i) sign > Forget this Network. and retry again.