Several iPhone and iPad users have reported Wi-Fi problems after updating to iOS 7.0.6. It seems that Wi-Fi connection might drop unexpectedly. See the steps below to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity problems. Please test after each step.
- Simply restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi > (“Your Network”) > tap (i) and Forget this Network and retry to connect.
- Settings > Wi-Fi > (“Your Network”) > tap (i) and set HTTP PROXY to Auto.
- Reset network settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings (this will reset all network settings such as your Wi-Fi password)
- Update your Wi-Fi router to the latest software update.
- Enable Airplane mode (Settings > Airplane Mode) then reset network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) now disable Airplane Mode.
- Change your DNS to a public IP (see this article).