The 2019 iPhone XI Max rumor has started off to a great start in the past few weeks. Its only January!!
First the numerous concept videos showing the new camera systems for the 2019 iPhone model and now we are learning more detailed reports from a new report from a Chinese blogging site Sine Wiebo
According to a post by the handle ‘ICTech’ in Wiebo, there are five new features that might be coming to the 2019 high end iPhone model, iPhone XI Max. The leaker has claimed the following:
- A Three lens camera system with 3x Telephoto lens. This is aligned with the rumors that we have seen regarding the camera systems floated I the last week or so. The current camera systems on the iPhone only support a 2x telephoto lens
- 25% More Battery Capacity at 4000 mAh. The current Battery Capacity for iPhone XS Max is 3,174 mAh
- The New 2019 iPhone is also expected to feature a 15W ‘Wireless’ charger
- A smaller True-Depth Notch than what is currently seen in the 2018 iPhone models. There have been rumors earlier this week suggesting that Apple could change the design of the notch and support a TrueDepth array with 10 MP camera
- Support for 90 to 120 Hz Display
Based on the various rumors that have been floated recently combined with notable analyst’s guidance ( Ming Chi Kuo in Nov 2018), what appears most likely so far are the changes to the TrueDepth as well as the 3 camera system on the back of the iPhone XI Max. The other rumor that appears likely is the support for Wi-FI 6, as reported by 9to5 Mac last week.
The rumors so far around the iPhone XI Max have not been all that inspiring. If you are an iPhone X or older iPhone owner, what would it take for you to consider an upgrade this year? We would love to hear your comments below.