Apple today launched brand new updates to the iOS 10 Beta, the macOS Sierra Beta, the tvOS 10 Beta, and the watchOS 3 beta. The new betas come just two weeks after Apple launch a second beta for the new OS’s that are set to launch this fall.
If you currently have the original beta build installed on one of your devices, you should be able to download the updated betas over-the-air via the settings on your device, or in the Mac App Store on macOS. If you haven’t installed the betas before and would like to download Beta 3, be sure to view our guide to installing betas here.
The new betas are sure to bring new features to all of the platforms, and we will update throughout the day as new features are discovered:
- The Keyboard Click Sound has been changed once again.
- Homekit Control Panel tweaked again
- Downloads in Music is now Downloaded Music, optional again
- New vibration effect when entering passcode
- New dismiss indicator on notification
- New vibration when locking phone.
- New ‘App Settings’ in Siri options.
- Rest Finger to Unlock actually working.
Binyamin has been writing about Apple and the tech sector as a whole for over five years.
His work has been featured on Forbes, MacWorld, Giga, MacLife, and more.
Additionally, Goldman is the Founder of BZG, a software development company focusing on Apple devices.
Currently a Senior Writer at AppleToolbox, Goldman has written for Updato and Inside Pulse and was a founding member of WatchAware and Mulling Apple.