Healthy food cannot be defined by nutritional quality alone. It is the end result of a food system that conserves and renews natural resources, advances social justice and animal welfare, builds community wealth, and fulfills the food and nutrition needs of all eaters now and into the future.
Today the founders of Food Matters, Hungry For Change and FMTV launched a brand new App for iOS users and debuted the service on Apple TV.
With over 700 videos to choose from, health programs, a tailored ‘I Want to’ search function, and a Now Playing video of the moment, you’ll never be short of health and wellness inspiration. No matter where you are in the world!
Launched in 2014, FMTV revolutionized the way we learn about health and wellness with an online video streaming service.
Today’s launch of the FMTV app gives you unprecedented access to a wide variety of life-changing videos. Whether you’re travelling the world or tuning in from the comfort of your own home you can:
- Watch documentaries that get you excited about life,
- Create delicious, nourishing recipes with step-by-step cooking videos,
- Revitalize with yoga or pilates classes anytime, anywhere,
- Connect with global health experts and ask your health questions,
The FMTV app provides you with:
- A database of inspirational documentaries, delicious healthy recipes, yoga classes, meditations, expert interviews, and more!
- ‘I want to’ categories, providing direct access to the wellness topics that matter to them most,
- The ability to join “programs” exclusive to FMTV, including an exclusive 3-Day Detox, and the Total Wellness Summit, with many more programs coming soon!
- A ‘Now Playing’ option allowing you to indulge your curiosity and be entertained by a constant stream of inspirational, thought-provoking films,
- And the ability to manage your account, view your favorites and your usage history.
The App is available on your iPhone and Apple TV as well starting today. Check it out for yourself!
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.