Home › Forums › iPhone Forums › iOS 10 Calendar app freezes, creates duplicate entries on iPhone 6s 64 GB › Reply To: iOS 10 Calendar app freezes, creates duplicate entries on iPhone 6s 64 GB
Several folks are having this issue. Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps yet.
1. Make a backup into your iCloud account.
2. Delete the Calendar app and then try to re-install it. In iOS 10 you can delete the app just by pressing on it.
3. Once you re-install see if the problem is resolved.
4. If Not, Tap on Settings > Calendars >Accounts .
5. Here you will see the accounts. Try to sign out of it and then re-enter your contact information or delete and re-enter the accounts
6. Once you have done this, do a forced restart by pressing the home button and the sleep/wake button together for 15 seconds till you see the Apple Logo.
Please try this steps before you reset your device to factory settings.