- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Kyle.
- April 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM #3592KateGuest
Whenever I try it activate iMessage on my iPad, it gives me the message that there has been an error in activation, try again. Any suggestions?
- April 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM #3593SKKeymaster
what is your email status: Settings > Messages > Receive At
- April 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM #3594SKKeymaster
- May 30, 2012 at 1:49 AM #3665maqiqiGuest
use the google search maybe you can find what you want like:https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&tok=EdnfGTASpaR2rcoE-qRI9Q&cp=12&gs_id=al&xhr=t&q=ipad+manager&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=ipad+manager&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=988dd613ec0cbdbe&biw=1440&bih=713
- July 16, 2012 at 2:37 AM #3834David AldrichGuest
I would like to share some step for activate iMessage (1) Turn iMessage off and then on again, wait a few minutes (2) Turn Airplane mode on and then off again, turn iMessage off and then on again, wait a few minutes (3) Make sure your iPad is on Wi-Fi, reboot your iPad, turn iMessage off and then on again, wait a few minutes (4) Wait and try again later — Apple’s servers can get overwhelmed or experience outages just like anyone else’s
- August 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM #4157KyleGuest
Have any of you searched up stuff about the apple conspiracy