- This topic has 25 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by Darcy.
- September 25, 2015 at 6:40 PM #28419LouisGuest
I have been unable to get into the Game Center app. App just keeps searching and continually shows blank screen. Any ideas or help. Also, unable to delete the Game Center app. Any help would be appreciated. Apple wanted to charge $29 for assistance since my iPad is 3 years old.
- September 27, 2015 at 5:44 AM #28426DonnaGuest
Since updating to iOS 9 I cannot access Gamecenter. Anyone have suggestions for fix?
- September 28, 2015 at 10:51 PM #28443EllenGuest
Game Center and games that use it aren’t working on my new Mini IPad 4 running iOS 9. Tech at Apple had me erase everything and restore. It still doesn’t work. Anyone know anything?
- September 27, 2015 at 5:45 AM #28425StuartGuest
Game Center on my iPad keeps freezing up when I load it up can you fix it
- September 27, 2015 at 5:46 AM #28424StuartGuest
Game Center on my iPad keeps freezing up every time I load it up can you fix it please
- September 28, 2015 at 7:25 PM #28448Kay PearsonGuest
Unable to open Game Center. App. Total white page
- September 28, 2015 at 10:52 PM #28446RoseGuest
Game Center freezes and won’t let me open games. Please fix it.
- September 28, 2015 at 10:52 PM #28447McGuest
Apple game center keeps popping up (and very slowly) even though i am not logged in. I have shut off game center notifications, tried logging in and out and nothing helps, mthis tupid thing pops up on every single game and does it everytime i open the game…very frustrating. How do i shut it off?
- September 28, 2015 at 10:52 PM #28462Michael CornishGuest
Unable to open Game Center. App. Total white page
- October 1, 2015 at 12:44 AM #28500CathyGuest
Please help Game Center will not open, I am only getting a white screen and it seems to be keeping the games that use the Game Center from running also.
- October 1, 2015 at 12:45 AM #28496Rosemarie FullertonGuest
Unable to open any games connected to Game Center. Total white page, no games opening since Sunday.
- October 1, 2015 at 12:46 AM #28480MonaLisaGuest
Same Game center doesn’t start or just randomly. on ipad mini4.
It became worse with IOS 9.01.
- October 5, 2015 at 2:06 AM #28515TracyGuest
Game centre comes up white can’t even get to my Apple ID in settings started after 9.0 update then still continues after the 9.2 update very, very frustrating
- October 5, 2015 at 2:07 AM #28517GirlilocksGuest
I also cannot log into game center any more after upgrading to 9.0.2. Just get a blank white page. If I try to log into game center through a game, I get the message that game center server is not available.
- October 5, 2015 at 10:37 PM #28539Gold24Guest
Game centre issues of white screen since latest update!!!
- October 10, 2015 at 8:32 AM #28611BethGuest
White screen games that ru on it not working
- October 11, 2015 at 3:48 AM #28617SanjayGuest
Cannot login to gam centre as it is showing white screen after latest updated. Please help as I cannot play any game.,
- October 14, 2015 at 2:20 AM #28659LydiaGuest
I also can not get into Game Center the screen remains white. Can’t get into some games. This is since the upgrade
- October 14, 2015 at 2:21 AM #28657Dewanna DurbinGuest
Game Center will not load, keeps showing a white screen.
- October 15, 2015 at 7:23 AM #28688GuyGuest
Game Center is still locked up and most of my apps don’t open which really becoming unconvienant. Are they no solutions to this issue other than wait for a new update and cross our fingers? Everything suggested so far obviously doesn’t work.
- October 15, 2015 at 7:27 AM #28686Tina MeffordGuest
This white screen for Game Center has
going on for weeks now. Need Game
back soon. Leary about loading the beta
version of 9.1 since it could have another
bug in it to cause all new issues.
I still love Apple just frustrated right now.
Thanks for your help!!
- October 15, 2015 at 7:28 AM #28691Carol DavisGuest
Please provide a fix to Game Center issues related to the iOS 9 updates. My iPad mini hasn’t worked properly since installing it. When my game app freezes or crashes I often have to close the Game Center app that has evidently tried to pop up. This leads me to believe it is the root of the problems. I try to open Game Center only to get a white screen. With so many complaints about white screens, freezing, crashing and inability to play games I don’t understand why this hasn’t been resolved. Do you listen?
Please please please help asap.
- October 16, 2015 at 1:15 AM #28711Chris WoodsGuest
My Game Center still is NOT WORKING !!!!!!!! Ever since your new iPad update it will not load. So many complaints about this issue yet now problem resolved.? Does Apple even care about their customer. Get this fixed already
- October 16, 2015 at 11:48 PM #28744ThepopawGuest
Same problem as many others, iPad Game Center isn’t working since the IOS 9 update and the two mods since haven’t fixed it. Tried everything I could find about it but no change. After the update the app would sometimes open in 2+ to 6+ minutes, but in last 5 days, can’t get it to open at all, just a blank white page. I have waited as long as 20 minutes and no change. In addition, games dependent on Game Center will not connect to GC. If I click on Game Center in settings, it just locks up my iPad until I eventually reset the iPad.
- October 17, 2015 at 9:26 AM #28750LindaGuest
Same exact problem,,,I feel your pain.
- October 18, 2015 at 1:12 AM #28757DarcyGuest
Please make Game Center participation an optional part of game play for all games! Wether it works or not is immaterial to those of us who just want to play a game! Remember Internet Exlorer and the class action suit against Microsoft in the 1980’s? Anyone?