This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Brian 3 years, 1 month ago.
- June 9, 2015 at 5:44 AM #27924
I am having issues with sporadic connectivity on my iPhone. I am currently running IOS 8.3 and am experiencing the following:
– Safari shows no connection to the internet when I attempt to use it. (using wi-fi or network)
– My email will not update (Using wi-fi or network)
– Google Maps will not open (same as above)
– Cannot access app store or iCloud either in order to turn off phone finder and restore the phone
However I can still use
– whatsapp, sykpe and I receive emails and make phone calls with no problem.
I am at wits end, has anyone had this problem? I would take it to a store, but the nearest authorized shop is well over 1000 miles away.