- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by Gayle.
- May 15, 2014 at 6:57 PM #26333GabrielGuest
My Apple ID works and my wifi works also but when I go to FaceTime I get the message check your connection. What can I do to get it going again
- May 15, 2014 at 7:02 PM #26336SKKeymaster
- September 11, 2014 at 3:39 AM #26557BillGuest
When I contact someone with an IPAD via Facetime with my IPAD2, it rings on both ends but neither of us can “connect”. Any ideas?
- September 11, 2014 at 3:39 AM #26556BillGuest
When I call someone via Facetime w/IPAD2 to IPAD it rings on my end and their end but when we try to pick up, it doesn’t work. Any suggestions?
- September 17, 2014 at 2:07 AM #26565GayleGuest
My FaceTime ring is not working, how do I fix this?