This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Suzie 1 year, 8 months ago.
- December 26, 2015 at 5:06 PM #29424
When I access iBook app, there is no store button, just a library button so I am unable to download any books.
- December 30, 2015 at 5:45 AM #29460
Navigate to Settings > General > Restrictions; scroll down to the section ‘Allow’ and ensure you are allowed to use the iBookStore.
- August 6, 2016 at 8:21 AM #34280
Frank0773’s advice didn’t work for me.
- August 15, 2016 at 7:10 AM #34434
I need to dosn load a book from my IBooks site on my IPad ibut there is no STORE to do it frim
Please advise me how to do this
- August 16, 2016 at 3:31 AM #34472
I tried the suggestion to allow iBook restrictions but this didn’t work. I could do it easily on my old iPad but can’t on my iPad Pro
- October 19, 2016 at 5:56 PM #35766
I have the same problem and all my restrictions are turned off so the advice above doesn’t work