- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Mike.
- July 26, 2017 at 8:12 AM #42709Courtney PritchardGuest
Several of my books are not downloading. They show the cover in my iBook library, but when I go to read them, I get only blank pages. Their all by the same author, but other books by him are working fine. I have tried redownloading them, and it did nothing, Any advice or suggestions, the next step otherwise is emailing apple directly.
- July 28, 2017 at 8:34 AM #42831MelissaGuest
I am having the same problem with eBooks on my iPad. The covers all show, but none of them will show any content when I open them. They are all ePubs. I can see content on PDFs, but not ePub files.
- August 3, 2017 at 9:11 AM #42929MartinGuest
I have got the same problem, sometimes when I open a chapter, but not the following. Looks like it had something to do with the internet connection, but I don’t know how.
- September 10, 2017 at 7:49 AM #43868Anne BryantGuest
Most of my iBooks on my iPad Air have blank pages. Why??
- September 10, 2017 at 7:50 AM #43863AnneGuest
I have 33 downloaded books. Only 1 book has any words on the pages, all the rest are blanks, including the books I have been reading. I recently updated my IPad Air and all of these books were accessible at that time. What happened?
- September 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM #44014JackieGuest
Very recently all my ePub iBooks on my iPad show the book cover but only blank pages inside, including the ones I have already read. Any clue as to why?
- August 24, 2018 at 6:55 AM #54487PaulaGuest
Only the covers of my books are shown , all pages are blank. No one has had a reply . Can this not be remedied?
- October 11, 2018 at 7:44 AM #57521RobertGuest
With one book only the cover is shown and all pages blank.
This book removed from iPad Pro and iCloud and downloaded from the original site again, but still empty pages.
Restarted iPad, but that did not help.
Same on my iPhone, but not on an older iPad, where the pages are still there.
- November 1, 2019 at 6:59 AM #84539MikeGuest
All my iBooks on my I pad will show the front cover but then only blank pages – If I shut it down, and restart they will work until I close the cover – when I reopen it they only show blank pages.