This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by dpqAcago 8 months ago.
- September 26, 2016 at 6:46 AM #35260
This has been happening since I first installed iOS 10, even after installing the subsequent update. Now running iOS 10.0.2.
Any & all suggestions appreciated!
- September 28, 2016 at 7:52 AM #35300
This is happening for me too (iPhone 5, 32GB) on recurring Exchange meeting invites; first one happened yesterday and has happened again today.
- September 30, 2016 at 1:02 PM #35342
Gabriel C M Santos
Same here, the app takes more than a whole minute to open an invitation, sometimes freezes even after the one minute.
- October 14, 2016 at 3:23 AM #35623
Any help on this issue? I just got a new phone because of this problem and it’s still happening on the NEW phone. OMG
- October 14, 2016 at 3:44 AM #35649
Several folks are having this issue. Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps yet.
1. Make a backup into your iCloud account.
2. Delete the Calendar app and then try to re-install it. In iOS 10 you can delete the app just by pressing on it.
3. Once you re-install see if the problem is resolved.
4. If Not, Tap on Settings > Calendars >Accounts .
5. Here you will see the accounts. Try to sign out of it and then re-enter your contact information or delete and re-enter the accounts
6. Once you have done this, do a forced restart by pressing the home button and the sleep/wake button together for 15 seconds till you see the Apple Logo.
Please try this steps before you reset your device to factory settings.
- December 6, 2016 at 12:16 PM #36641
This is ridiculous. I upgraded my 6s plus to iOS 10 and started having this problem. I spent the extra $ to upgrade to the 7 and now the problem is worse. Apple should get this fixed!! I have multiple events everyday on my calendar.
- December 12, 2016 at 6:48 AM #36702
Same thing happening. Calendar freezing up. Was tight On memory so cleaned up but still a problem.
I do have four email accounts so maybe that is an issue, though wasn’t until recently.
- January 12, 2017 at 7:32 PM #37161
Christopher Gebara Rahal
My calendar is frozen I can´t use it from my iphone, I have try all the things that you said. What sholud I do?
- March 1, 2017 at 9:35 AM #38519
IOS 10 Calendar app freezes since I updated to iOS 10.2.1.
- June 14, 2018 at 9:08 AM #50351
Updating my iOS to iOS 11.4 fixed everything for my calendar. So if you can update, do it.