- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by moiz.
- October 14, 2019 at 9:20 AM #83294Cally MossGuest
I used to be able to use the Share option to open a file in a particular app (ELEMNT) but now I’ve updated to IOS 13 it’s not in the list and I can’t see how to add it!
- October 14, 2019 at 9:21 AM #83323Elizabeth JonesModerator
Make sure you update your apps first via App Store > Account icon > Update All
There are two possible places:
1) Tap the More.. icon in the second row (swipe all the way) and see if the app you want is on that list
2) Scroll all the way down the actions list and choose Edit Actions, see if that app is listed there
- October 15, 2019 at 8:33 AM #83350Belinda YagerGuest
To whom it may concern;
After updating my iPad to the 13.1.2 iOS, I can no longer download files that must be translated into 3lines.org App or my Chinese Annotator App.
I have tried to use the troubleshooting suggestions; i.e. updating the Apps, trying to locate the Apps under the More icon, along with scrolling down the actions lists.
Both Apps were nowhere to be found!
The translator App that is now found under the More icon is a very poor substitute for the above-mentioned translation Apps for Mandarin Chinese.
Can someone please help me with this?
Every week I have to translate many pages of Chinese documents, and I can not do it successfully without those two Apps.
- November 9, 2019 at 8:19 AM #85162Wyatt HamelGuest
I have been playing a lot of osu! Lately and I cant open the maps in the app anymore after updating to ios 13
- November 11, 2019 at 8:23 AM #85211moizGuest
forgot passcode need help to login
- January 23, 2020 at 10:23 AM #89347Al ZaragozaGuest
Dear Sir or Madam:
When I updated my iOS to 13.3, I found that 3lines.org.org and also Chinese Annotator apps are no longer working. I have tried the various suggestions regarding this, but none of them work. Can someone please provide a workable solution to this problem? The apps were working just fine before the updated iOS.