- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by No Bile.
- September 25, 2012 at 4:11 AM #4341AlisonGuest
I upgraded my iphone 4 to ios 6 last week and i have not been able to get any emails since. It comes up with Cannot get mail – server imap.virginmedia.com is not responding. Can anyone help
- September 28, 2012 at 2:29 AM #4396dwabo81Guest
delete the mailbox in utilities/settings…
then go into mail as normal… it will ask for password for your email. type in as normal and the mailbox will be created again with the original settings.. and the mail will re sync itself and update.
this has worked for my virginmedia account.
- September 30, 2012 at 4:03 PM #4415NMSGuest
I had the same problem and tried this, and now my email is a working fine!
thanks for your help 🙂
- October 1, 2012 at 2:41 AM #4417MichelleGuest
I also had the same problem. thanks for the fix, email is working again.
- November 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM #5158No BileGuest
I had the same problem. If you are using an “ntlworld.com” account,
go into settings>mail,contacts,calendars>
select the relevant email then account.
under the incoming server the auto settings have changed it to “imap.ntlworld.com” this needs to be changed to imap.virginmedia.com
Click done & it should all be good.
If you’ve more than one ntlworld account you’ll need to do it for each account