- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Lorna.
- November 5, 2019 at 3:07 PM #84927LornaGuest
Not sure of terminology, but before ios13, I could save a website page onto my home screen – a shortcut – it appeared like an app icon on my homescreen. Now, I’m on a website, but when I click on the icon at the bottom of the screen (the box with arrow up out of it), I don’t get the option to save to home screen. How do I do it now?
- November 5, 2019 at 3:08 PM #84931Elizabeth JonesModerator
It’s still there–just in the list of actions below the 2 rows of icons.
Look for the action named “Add to Home Screen.”
- November 5, 2019 at 4:18 PM #84942LornaGuest
Yes it is! Thank you so much. Never occurred to me to scroll down past those first two lines. A day’s frustration ended!
- December 18, 2019 at 9:40 AM #87379SeraGuest
Oh how funny. I never thought to scroll down for more options past the two icon rows either. (I think the “more” option in the second row is deceptive!) Glad this is still an easy find.
- January 8, 2020 at 4:20 PM #88425SusieGuest
I am unable to save a website to home screen.
When I scroll down to actions it is not in my list of actions. I can’t add it as an action, I can only delete an action. How can I get my add to home screened action back. I never asked for the actions that have been chosen automatically for me, and this really annoys me.