- This topic has 14 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by Phil Johnson.
- March 26, 2016 at 6:01 PM #31113Lauren GanserGuest
My screen is not reacting to my touch and locks up until I refresh. Also when I google anything and try to click on any of the results …..nothing happens
- March 27, 2016 at 7:48 AM #31128StuartGuest
Mine has just started doing the same, I have deleted my mail account, reestablished it, installed the update, deleted the website cache but to no avail.
Interested how you get on !
- March 27, 2016 at 7:50 AM #31123karen sGuest
- March 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM #31137Kim ThomasGuest
Is it possible to downgrade to the prior operating system? I have to ask here because when I do a search on Safari I cannot open the links that would give me directions. This upgrade has made my IPad unusable on the Internet. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!
- March 27, 2016 at 2:33 PM #31152UnaGuest
Having same problems with my iPad with not able to access website links. Still on iOS 9.2.1. Have tried suggested fixes on forums but they haven’t worked.
- March 27, 2016 at 2:35 PM #31148Joe DonahayGuest
IOS 9.3 upgrade has killed my iPad Air 2’s ability to use links in emails. If you hit a link embedded in an email, it doesn’t work and the entire email program freezes. You have to kill the email program to reset it. This sucks! Great job, Apple.
- March 28, 2016 at 5:34 PM #31186RosalindGuest
Safari stopped working for me as well on the 26th: first time I’ve had any problems since I bought my iPad four years ago. Can access content of emails but not links within them and when I try to search nothing happens and if I keep refreshing the whole iPad freezes, so I’m using another laptop with Windows for that. Apple – please rectify!
- March 28, 2016 at 7:16 AM #31172VincenzoGuest
I am writing from Italy looking around for a fix. My Air 2 was upgraded to 9.3 some days ago but this morning I experienced the same problem with Safari, frozen when I try to open link from inside the page or from Google.
I’ve tried evrything, .. remove suggestions, cookies and Java, but it didn’t work.
I am afraid we have to wait for a fix from Apple.
- March 28, 2016 at 5:34 PM #31210deb gGuest
Same here…frustration abounds! Don’t upgrade to 9.3 until it is fixed!!! Am now in process of restore to a much earlier version, just so my iPad Air II isn’t wasted on solitaire the rest of its useful life. This link failure only happened after I upgraded to 9.3, so I don’t know about your problem if you haven’t upgraded yet?? APPLE SUPPORT was very nice in walking me through the fix try, but this last step I hope works. If you have not backed up before upgrade, you are going to have to wait for the fix…no way to restore.
While they are at it, they have to make it easier to revert to a previous version.
- March 28, 2016 at 5:36 PM #31183ShaunGuest
Same thing is happening to my system
Notice the apple techs aren’t exactly running themselves ragged in trying to solve this problem
- March 28, 2016 at 5:36 PM #31184VickyGuest
I’m also having the same problems as above. I can’t click on any link, I have to hold down and open in a new tab. This is so frustrating, in view of everything working fine before the so called upgrade! Can I downgrade pronto?
- March 29, 2016 at 8:42 PM #31298WayneGuest
Apparently Apple has no clue or doesn’t know how to fix this problem since no one has responded. I think Steve Jobs must be rolling over in his grave because Apple has really gone down hill since Steve’s passing. Not a fan of Apple anymore. Good products ruined with all the new updates that never work and seem to make things worse.
- March 30, 2016 at 3:19 PM #31331Debra WhiteGuest
When I Goggle website won’t open specific one or will open but not go on to search specific items often freezes. I did upgrade this week
- April 1, 2016 at 5:33 AM #31377Abra LachausseeGuest
I am having the same problem email links will not work. Email freezes up. Can not delete apps.
- April 1, 2016 at 5:34 AM #31363Phil JohnsonGuest
Same problem. Has anyone got a solution to this freeze problem??? Please
- April 1, 2016 at 6:53 PM #31389Carolyn DaviesGuest
I am having the same problems as outlined above since upgrading to 9.3.
Is there any chance of this being fixed soon?
- April 1, 2016 at 6:53 PM #31390Carolyn DaviesGuest
I have the same problem. Is there a solution?