- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months ago by John.
- September 11, 2015 at 10:34 PM #28265Jo griceGuest
My iPad has printed without fail from my air print printer until I updated to iOS 8.4.1. Now I just get the “no AirPrint printers found” message. The printer is still set up correctly, I have tried turning off and on the iPad and printer and resetting the router but to no avail.
- June 3, 2019 at 11:29 AM #72464Janet WilliamsonGuest
Says AirPrint not found
- June 13, 2019 at 4:05 AM #73201Dona jenkinGuest
How can this be resolved as my iPad to air printer worked fine until the update.
I would appreciate some help on this, thanks
- June 13, 2019 at 5:12 AM #73270JohnGuest
Air printer not working following up date
- June 15, 2019 at 4:14 AM #73416JohnGuest
Same as the others above