This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by John 2 months ago.
- September 11, 2015 at 10:34 PM #28265
My iPad has printed without fail from my air print printer until I updated to iOS 8.4.1. Now I just get the “no AirPrint printers found” message. The printer is still set up correctly, I have tried turning off and on the iPad and printer and resetting the router but to no avail.
- June 3, 2019 at 11:29 AM #72464
Says AirPrint not found
- June 13, 2019 at 4:05 AM #73201
How can this be resolved as my iPad to air printer worked fine until the update.
I would appreciate some help on this, thanks
- June 13, 2019 at 5:12 AM #73270
Air printer not working following up date
- June 15, 2019 at 4:14 AM #73416
Same as the others above