This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by faustocan 1 year, 9 months ago.
- July 19, 2017 at 10:26 AM #42481
I wiped out my old Macbook Pro when I bought my new one, then I did the following:
1. Install El Capitan from my AppleId
2. Create a new administrator
3. Import a user (no admin privileges) from my Imac by using Migration Assistant
I am then experiencing the following problems:
1. The imported user has a different AppleId than the new Admin. All works fine until I restart, then the MacOs says that there are problems connecting to the AppleId, and I should open Preferences. When doing so, the user appears to be connected to her Apple Id, but then I am prompted to re-enter the password. When I do that, everything works until the next restart, when the problem appears again.
2. If I attach my Epson printer/scanner, if I log into my new Administrator user, everything works fine. However, whether I shut down or not, if I switch to the “imported” user, I cannot scan. Preview does not see the scanner, the Elon scan utility does not work, even Image Capture does not see the scanner.
Any chance to get a useful hint without destroying the imported user (re-import that user will probably cause the same problems)?