This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Melissa 4 years ago.
- February 2, 2015 at 5:27 AM #27618
Yesterday, i downloaded the last update for MAC OS X. After the restart and upadate, MAC came up with a white screen. I made a restart, but white screen again. Then i made a restart with CMD+R and reinstall OS X i waited for 90 minutes and white screen again. Would you advise me something?
- February 14, 2015 at 8:32 AM #27623
I have the exact same problem. Can’t find any help. It happened as I was upgrading to Yosemite using the regular update from the appstore, from a late 2009 imac
- February 26, 2015 at 3:41 AM #27659
I have the same problem, how do I resolve this?
- April 8, 2015 at 11:21 AM #27718
How do I fix the white screen from game center
- April 8, 2015 at 11:21 AM #27717
I have a white screen on my ipad, when I go into game center