With Keynote, you can create presentations that play by themselves on your iPad. This means that you can automatically advance your slides instead of tapping or clicking. To do this:
- Design your presentation.
- After you finish, tap the “tools” icon then select Advanced and Presentation Type.
- Tap Self-Playing. You can set the timing in seconds.
- If you want your presentation play continuously, tap “Loop Presentation.”
- iPad troubleshooting, How to fix your iPad problems
- The iPad cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (1156), fix
- How to use Web Inspector on iPad / iPhone to set up remote debugging with Safari
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.