You may send and receive text messages (SMS and MMS) and iMessages using the Messages app included with iOS. You can also forward messages to your other friends. Here is how:
1. Launch the Messages app on your iOS device, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
2. Select the message you’d like to forward.
3. Tap the Edit button.
4. Select the messages you want to forward.
5. Tap the Forward button to forward.
6. A new message will appear.
7. Enter the contact info and tap send and the messages will be forwarded to the contact you entered.
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the original editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.