Are you experiencing Wi-Fi connection issues while using your iOS device? Here is how you can troubleshoot “unable to join the network” error problem:
Follow the steps below to fix your problem. Please check after each step.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and toggle Wi-Fi off and on again.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > your network > and tap the (i) sign alongside its name then tap Forget this Network and try again.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi password is correct.
- Reset your network settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.