You may want to view the HTML source of a web page. This short tutorials explains how to view the source of a webpage:
1. Safari menu > Preferences > Advanced.
2. Check “Show Develop menu in menu bar”. Close Safari’s preferences.
3. Develop menu > Show Page Source OR right click your mouse and select “Show Page Source”
- Safari bookmarks disappear on iPad/iPhone
- iOS 6: Safari cache problem, fix
- Safari not scrolling on Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.