iOS 16 saw Apple introduce several new interesting customization features, most notably the lock screen. You might also have noticed that you can, after downloading the software, drag and drop parts of your pictures.
- iOS 16 Lock Screen: How to Customize Your iPhone
- The Best iOS 16 Lock Screen Widgets
- How to Apply Photo Styles to Your Lock Screen in iOS 16
- How to Create iMessage Stickers in iOS 16
- How to Edit and Create a Customized Emoji in iOS
In iOS 17, you’ll be able to make stickers from pictures in your Photos app. Known as Live Stickers, we’ll show you how to do that today.
What Are Live Stickers?
Live Stickers is a tool that will allow you to create stickers and add effects to images, allowing you to add a personalized touch. You can lift parts of your picture, as is already possible on iOS 16, before adding multiple effects.
You can completely change the color of your stickers, along with choosing something that looks more like a drawing or illustration.
How to Make Live Stickers in iOS 17
To make Live Stickers, you’ll either need to wait for the official iOS 17 release in fall 2023 or download the beta version in advance. Once you have the software, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the image you want to create a Live Sticker from in your Camera Roll.
- Tap and hold on the photo subject you want to lift after picking your preferred picture.
- Select Add Sticker.
- In the Stickers section, tap on the newly-added sticker and select Add Effect.
- Customize the effects however you feel is necessary.
- Hit Done when you’re happy with the end result.
Live Stickers in iOS 17: Another Way to Make Your Conversations More Interesting
Live Stickers in iOS 17 will help you and your friends make funny and entertaining stickers to add another level of personalization to your conversations. You can easily customize these in numerous ways, such as adding effects that allow your stickers to look more comic-like.
Once you’ve created your stickers, which shouldn’t take too long, you’re ready to share them with your loved ones. You can make stickers for both pets and people.
Danny is a freelance writer who has been using Apple products for over a decade. He’s written for some of the largest technology publications on the web and previously worked as an in-house writer before carving his own route. Danny grew up in the UK, but now writes about tech from his Scandinavian base.