- 40+ tips to make the most out of your trackpad or mouse on iPadOS 13.4
- How to get your iPad keyboard to stay at the bottom of the screen
- Make the switch to the iPad Pro with this desk setup
- How to fix keyboard problems with iPadOS 13.4
- Should you buy the new MacBook Air or iPad Pro?
What’s different between the Smart Keyboard Folio and Magic Keyboard?
- Magic Keyboard Weight with 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- w/ iPad: 1351 grams (2.97 pounds)
- w/out iPad: 710 grams (1.56 pounds)
- Smart Keyboard Folio Weight
- w/ iPad: 1048 grams (2.3 pounds)
- w/out iPad: 407 grams (0.89 pounds)
The biggest difference
- Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9 – $349
- Smart Keyboard Folio + Magic Trackpad 2 – $310
What we like about the Keyboard Folio
What we like about the Magic Keyboard
Which one is “best”?
Andrew Myrick is a freelance writer based on the East Coast of the US. He enjoys everything to do with technology, including tablets, smartphones, and everything in between. Perhaps his favorite past-time is having a never-ending supply of different keyboards and gaming handhelds that end up collecting more dust than the consoles that are being emulated.