In some instances you may be unable to turn Bluetooth on or off because the Bluetooth setting is greyed out or dim, thus not working. If you experience this issue, please try the following tips to resolve it:
- Make sure that Airplane Mode is off (settings and toggle on Airplane Mode).
- Restart your device by pressing and holding the on/off button until you see the red slider and then slide the slider.
- Update your iOS version. (How to update your iOS version: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Reset Network Settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings).
- Common iOS 6 / iPhone 5 problems & bugs, How to troubleshoot and fix
- How to use an Apple bluetooth keyboard with an iPad
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the original editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.
Write a Comment