1. On the Home screen, tap on Settings …
2. Then click WiFi. Your iPad will detect the available networks.
3. Tap on the WiFi network that you want to join. If this is a secured network as indicated by the lock icon, then you will be prompted to enter the password for access to the WiFi. Depending on your WiFi security setup, this password is your WEP or WPA-PSK key. After typing in the password, tap”Join”.
5. After a successful connection, you should see a check mark next to the network that you’ve just joined.
6. Now your apps such as Safari and Email will be able to connect to the internet.
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.