You may be unable to access the iTunes Store and/or App Store on your iOS device. If you are experiencing this issue, here are some tips for troubleshooting:
- Make sure that you have a Wi-fi / 3G connection and these are turned on.
- Try resetting your Wi-Fi router by turning it off and then on again.
- Check and verify that Restrictions on your iPad is turned off (Settings > General > Restrictions).
- Tap Settings > Store on your device and sign out, then sign in again.
- Tap Settings > Store > Apple ID > view Apple ID and turn off Genius for Apps.
- Turn off and on (restart) your iPad.
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.