You lost your iPhone/iPad or Macbook Pro? If you believe that your lost device is nearby, iCloud may help you find it. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.icloud.com/
- Sign in using your Apple ID
- Click “Find My Phone” (related: How to configure Find My iPhone: iCloud)
- Click “Devices”
- Select the device on which you want to find
- Click Play Sound (If your device is online, the sound plays immediately. If the device is offline, the sound will play the next time it is online.)
- Go follow the sound and locate your device.
Obsessed with tech since the early arrival of A/UX on Apple, Sudz (SK) is responsible for the editorial direction of AppleToolBox. He is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Sudz specializes in covering all things macOS, having reviewed dozens of OS X and macOS developments over the years.
In a former life, Sudz worked helping Fortune 100 companies with their technology and business transformation aspirations.