If the option for complications disappeared from your Apple Watch App interface, don’t panic. Sometimes, your complications may show while in “My Faces” but they won’t show up on your watch. If you’re experiencing similar issues, head below for more information on how to solve this problem.
What to Do if Complications Disappeared From Apple Watch App
⇒ Important Notes:
- Some complications are not compatible with every Apple Watch face. For more information, see Apple Watch faces and their features.
- The latest watchOS versions work a bit differently. Simply tap on a watch face, and the Complications menu will pop up when you want to edit the complications associated with the respective watch face.
Get the Latest Updates
Before you do anything else, make sure to update your watch and iPhone to the latest version.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings, tap General, and then select Software Update.
- Then launch the Apple Watch App on your iPhone, and go to My Watch. Select General, and tap Software Update.
Restart your devices, and check if your complications show properly now.
Enter Edit Mode on Your Watch
- Long press in the center of the watch screen until the Edit option pops up.
- Tap Edit to enter Color Edit Mode.
- Then select the Complications tab.
- Next, tap the face location where you want to add a complication.
- Go to the Complications list and select the one you want to use.
- Select the next spot and repeat the steps above to add a new complication.
Offload the Apple Watch App
Try offloading the Apple Watch App, and check if this solution solves the problem. The app itself will be removed, but app data will remain on the iPhone.
- Navigate Settings, and select General.
- Then tap iPhone Storage.
- Select the Apple Watch App.
- Tap Offload App.
- Restart your iPhone after removing the Watch App.
- Launch the App Store, and reinstall the Apple Watch App. Check to see if the issue persists.
Unpair Your Watch
- Launch the Apple Watch App on your iPhone.
- Select My Watch, and go to All Watches.
- Tap the Info button, and select Unpair Apple Watch.
- Restart your iPhone and watch.
- Pair your devices again, and restore data.
If Apple Watch complications disappeared, update your Apple Watch and iPhone to the latest version. Additionally, enter Edit Mode on your watch, and manually select the complications you want to use. If the issue persists, offload the Apple Watch App, and unpair your devices.
We hope one of these solutions worked for you! Hit the comments below and let us know which method worked best for you.