A lot of people send images via the Messages app or through e-mail. In a previous article, I explained how to attach your photos, images, docs, videos, notes etc. that are stored on your iOS devices to your e-mail. This short article will explain the easiest way to attach images without saving them first. Here’s how:
- Find an image (in this article, we are going to attach an image that we found online)
- Tap and hold on the image
- Tap ‘copy’ (see IMG 1)
Now, you have copied this image. Note: you did not save this image on your device (iPad, iPod or iPhone).
- Launch your e-mail or Messages app
- In the text area, just tap and hold
- Tap ‘paste’ (see IMG 2 and IMG 3)
Now, your image is added to your e-mail or message.