iPhone has a built-in voice memos app. With this app, you can store voice memos on your iPhone and transfer them to your computer. iTunes will transfer voice memos once you enable that setting. Several users have reported that some voice memos are not showing up in iTunes when they connect their iPhones. If you are having this issue, try these steps to resolve your issue. Please test after each step:
- iTunes Preferences -> Devices -> Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically. Try syncing again.
- Open your voice memos on your iPhone, tap the little blue arrow on the right and the next arrow (>). Tap Custom and give the memo a name; go back to your memos and disconnect your iPhone, close itunes, reconnect, and try syncing again.
- Uninstall iTunes and and reinstall again and try syncing (see this).
- iTunes wireless sync not working, fix
- iTunes could not backup iPhone because the iPhone disconnected
- App Store show “too many HTTP redirects” error; fix
- iOS 6: iTunes Match not working, fix